1. Contact Us
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through our Site so we can reply to you more quickly. Name of the controller: Ara Amyan, CEO Address: 352 Amherst Dr., Unit C, Burbank, CA 91504 Email: email@example.com
2. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of IDOO:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically when you use IDOO; and
- Data we collect from our partners.
3. Information You Provide to Us
When you register with, access, or use IDOO, we may ask you to provide information (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, or any other personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“personalinformation“), and/or (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you. This information includes, without limitation: Information that you provide by filling in forms on IDOO. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use or access IDOO. We may also ask you for information when you interact with us (such as when responding to notices and announcements from us), and when you report a problem with IDOO or otherwise correspond with us;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through IDOO. You may be required to provide financial information before accessing IDOO; however, this financial information will not be accessible to us as purchases and payments will be processed through a third-party payment processor(s); and
- Your search queries on IDOO.
4. Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you register with, access, and use IDOO, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use IDOO, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of IDOO, including traffic data, usage data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through IDOO;
- Device Information. We may collect information about your Device and internet connection, including the Device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, device (including operating system) language; and
- Location Information. IDOO may collect real-time information about the location of your Device. You can disable this function in the settings of your Device, but some parts of IDOO may then not function properly.
- Web Beacons. Parts of IDOO and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related IDOO statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain IDOO content, features, functionality, and services, and verifying system and server integrity).
5. Data We Collect From Our Partners
We also collect the following data from our partners:
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address);
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse or click fraud);
- Data from platforms that IDOO runs on (such as to verify payment); and
- Data for analytics purposes, so we can provide you with better services.
6. Third-Party Information Collection
7. Why Do We Collect Your Data
7.1. To make IDOO work. To perform the contract, we process data necessary to:
- Create registered user accounts (“Accounts”) and allow you to use IDOO, access its contents, features, functionality, and services, and to access or use our Site;
- Operate our services;
- Verify and confirm payments;
- At our discretion, provide and deliver products, services, and any other information you reasonably request;
- Send you IDOO-related communications, such as when updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through IDOO;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information;
- Give you notices about your Account; and
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Update and develop user profiles;
- Develop and improve IDOO and user experience;
- Manage our relationship with you;
- Provide features as part of IDOO;
- Customize the IDOO experience according to your interests, such as through storing information about your preferences and recognizing you when you use or access IDOO;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide user support;
- Provide you offers in IDOO as well as in other websites and services, and by email;
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages;
- Enable you to communicate with other users;
- Speed up your searches.
- Analyze and monitor use of IDOO and its social features;
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving users.
8. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide: To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To a buyer, investor, or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of IDOO Inc’s assets or stock, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by IDOO Inc about the IDOO users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, including in order to combat fraud and illegal activity;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of IDOO Inc, our customers, users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9. Data Security
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through IDOO. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
10. International Data Transfers
11. Your Rights And Options
- Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing;
- Access the personal data we hold about you. If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format; and
- Your other rights. You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object to how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can withdraw your consent, for example, by turning off GPS location sharing in your Device settings. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please let us know. You may also contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
12. Data Retention
We retain your data for as long as your Account is active or you are otherwise accessing and using IDOO or as needed to provide you IDOO. We will, for example, periodically de-identify unused Accounts, and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data. Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
14. Age Limits
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest-based advertising to anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to use or access IDOO. If you are under 18, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, or email address. No one under the age of 18 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 18, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us.